Monday 18 August 2014

Star Actress, Liz Anjorin, Buys N16 Million Range Rover Evoque

•Moves Into New Flat In Lekki Phase 1

 


Pretty Yoruba actress, Liz Anjorin has stepped up her game. Over the last 6 months or so, her profile has risen, as she has hit it big. A few months ago, she had a high-profile movie premiere for one of her movies in Lagos that had King Sunny Ade on the band stand thrilling the guests. She also won a prestigious award as the Yoruba Movie Personality of the Year at the recently-held 2014 City People Entertainment Awards. She also recently moved from her Ogba residence to a pent house on Admiralty Way in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos where the annual rent is in 7 digits.

As if this is not enough, Liz, last week Wednesday, took delivery of a brand new white 2014 Range Rover Evoque (full options). Her high-profile lifestyle has sent tongues wagging;on this, Lizzy says: 

“Don’t mind them. It is through the grace of God, she told City People last week.Acting is not only what I do. I supply diesel. I am into Oil and Gas. I sell richly-embroidered kaftans to corporate executives and I have set up a production arm to handle my movie production. We all have to be business-conscious. Whatever money I make from my business concerns I invest back into my movie production. I have done about 7 movies so far and I have commenced work on 2 new movie projects. The only thing is that I miss my mum. She died like 2 years ago. But since she died, life has been fair to me.”


City People

No comments:

Post a Comment