Monday 11 November 2013

"I'm A Christian And I'm Not Part Of The Illuminati" -- Kim Kardashian Reveals



"I'm A Christian And I'm Not Part Of The Illuminati" -- Kim Kardashian Reveals 

Culled from Rumor Fix reports:
 

 Kim Kardashian is finally addressing those nasty Illuminati rumours! Kim wished her friend Brittny Gastineau a happy birthday on Wednesday via a photo collage she made on Instagram, in which some fans thought represented an Iluminati symbol.

“Happy Birthday to my best friend… We’ve shared soooo many memories over the past years! I love you!” Kimmy added as a caption to the pic.

Following her post, K.K. received a flutty of fan comments asking if she was part of the ancient secret society, which seemed to have sincerely confused the reality star. “What is the illuminati? A religion?… I’m a Christian. A cult?… not into that sorry!” Kim wrote, adding, ”It had an eye on it, which reminded me of Britt bc her company ‘eye on glam’ & reminds me of against evil eye bracelets we wear. So sorry guys it was just a cool design I saw on one of those IG collage apps.”

No comments:

Post a Comment