Thursday 19 September 2013

SAVE MY HOME: "MY WIFE WANTS ME TO FIRE HER"



I am a kinda man that don't judge people by their past.. 

My wife and I had shared our past life experiences and relationships, this we had no problem about, at least we had ran into 3 different guys on different occasions which she told me were her 'Exs', it never affected us, but recently there was a mass employment in my company which a girl I once dated happened to be in the list. I told my wife about it, since then, this had made my wife restless, she now counted everything and would readily link it to her presence in my company, if I didn't pick her call at work immediately, she would link it to her presence, if I came back a bit late which had been usual before her presence, she would suspect I had gone on a date with her.

She even told me that my dressing nowadays were too smart and romantic that she was not comfortable with, I had made her know that I had nothing to do with her, and that I was happily married and I vowed never to cheat, yet she wouldn't bulge.

Now she said as one of the managers in my company, I should either work for her transfer or for her to be relieved of her duty,but what has this got to do with me, she hasn't done anything wrong, what we shared was at the past, my wife is really pushing me and making my stay at home not enjoying, she was even threatening to go any length to actualize her mission even if it took me to be fired.

We are 5 years young in our marriage with 2 kids, I am not happy with what is going on. 

What should I do? Should I be behind the lady being sacked or transferred? 

Is it a crime to be open to your partner? 

Can you be comfortable knowing that your partner is working in the same firm with his or her Ex? 

Is it good to share your past relationships with your spouse?

No comments:

Post a Comment