Wednesday 11 September 2013

A*P*O*L*O*G*I*A: I DON'T KNOW MUSILIU OBANIKORO - IYABO OJO

Wow! Just like Nigerians saying they do not know President Jonathan!!! I can actually hear people screaming and opening their mouths in amazement at Iyabo Ojo's declaration. It is an open secret in the movie industry that Koro, so called, is the pillar behind Iyabo's garrulousness and haughty attitude. Anyway, read her interview below and drop off your comments.


What is the nature of your relationship with Musiliu Obanikoro?

First of all, I don’t discuss my personal relationship. Obanikoro is a politician and a very popular person that I know. He is not my boyfriend and if I have one, I choose not to talk about it. And if not talking about him or what people think or say of him is termed controversial, then I don’t care because it is my personal life and everybody have theirs. The way I live my life outside the industry affects no one, it is my life and it should be private. I honestly don’t know where they got the Obanikoro story from, but I am sure he is married with family, so they should let me rest with this issue because it’s been going on and on.

Are you saying that he did not buy a house for you in Lagos?

I don’t have a house. I only have a land and I bought it years back, a very long time ago. I have heard the story of him buying me a ranch; a house in America and I ask myself are you sure?
Since you say you are not dating Obanikoro, are you in a relationship presently?

Yes, I do have a boyfriend. We have been dating for a while and I do love him. I appreciate him, but I don’t celebrate my relationships anymore because it is not meant for the public.

Earlier, you said you didn’t know the father of your kids before marrying him, do you know who you are dating now?

Yes, we have been dating for a while, but I am not in the relationship to get married to him, I am in it to be happy with myself. I don’t live my life for people, I do it for myself. If I go down today, nobody will go down with me. If I don’t find happiness today, no one will give me a shoulder to lean on. So, it’s my life. As long as it does not affect the next person then I am cool.


Excerpts from Daily Independent


No comments:

Post a Comment