Tuesday 24 June 2014

"The Last Time I Had Sex Was Four Days Ago In South Africa" -- Beautiful Female Artiste Reveals


Emike Ekwe is a Nigerian music artiste popularly known by her stage name, ‘Harmony’. 

 
In an exclusive interview with Vanguard’s Showtime Celebrity, she revealed that she could do a music video completely nude with no pant or bra. She caught a lot of attention with that revelation. Her new single titled “Chocolate” came out two weeks ago. Excerpts:

How many songs have you done so far?


I’ve done so many songs, but right now, I have only one song out, Choke. I featured Don Coleone. It wasn’t a big hit though, but my second single produced by Popito and mixed by Brains dropped two weeks ago. I think this one is going to be a hit by the special grace of God.

When did you get into the Nigerian music industry?

I got into the music industry in 2012. That was when I released my first single with Don Coleone and now, I’ve been working hard to get something that will make wave. I just don’t want to release anyhow. Have you done any music videos? I did a viral video for Choke. It’s on Youtube. I had many viewers.

Who inspired you to go into music?

I love Whitney Houston. I actually started singing her songs in primary school. I loved her so much. She inspired me.

You said you could go nude in a music video?

I could go nude in my musical video if that is exactly what my script says.

Can you do a lesbian scene?

If that is what the script says. I can do anything the script says because I am not the scriptwriter. So, definitely anyone who writes the script for my video knows what he is doing. So if that is exactly what the script says, then as an artiste, I have to do it.

What’s the craziest thing you can do on camera?
 
I could kiss. I could let a guy touch my boobs. I could let a guy smack my ass. I can kiss a girl, like wet kiss in a music video, but if that is what the script says.

Would you say you are promiscuous in real life, or is it just for the act?

In real life, I’m a very free person. In my videos, I’m going to be free, in entertaining; I’m going to go to any length but in real life, yes. I am very promiscuous.

What’s your general view about sex?

Harmony Sex is nice. Everybody needs it. So long as you do it with the right person and you don’t regret after doing it, sex is good for everyone. It makes your mind open. It makes your body open. You think nicely after having sex, so long as you do it with the right person and at the right time.

Are you planning on releasing any uncensored videos?
 
You know, it’s so difficult to have an uncensored video in Nigeria because of the culture and the background but like I keep saying, if Rihanna goes nude, the whole Nigerian men would be crazy like they want to see it. Beyoncé, it’s like she’s the most responsible person on earth, but she goes nude in her video, and people don’t judge her. She’s entertaining; she’s giving people what they want to see. Entertainment is all about making people see new things. I don’t mind going nude in my video but I’m don’t want people to judge me based on what I do in my video because at the end of the day, I’m just trying to make people watch something new. I just want to make people feel entertained. That is what I’m out for, so I’ll go to any length to give people a new view.

When was the last time you had sex?

The last time I had sex was four days ago in South Africa.

What does a man do to attract you?

I like men with a good heart. I like men with a very big heart. I like men who tell the truth. A lot of men lie so much because they want to get down and I keep saying to myself, you do not have to lie that much because you want to get down. If she wants to get down, she wants to, but you don’t have to tell so much lies to a girl. Just go straight to the point.

What turns you on?

Kisses. I can’t have sex with a guy that I cannot kiss. Kisses turn me on.

What’s your selling point?

I don’t even know my selling point. Maybe it’s my smile. I can’t say it’s my boobs because a lot of people just tell me you’ve got a very beautiful smile. I think my smile is the most amazing thing because people just say ‘oh Harmony, keep smiling.’

How was growing up like for you?

Growing up was so tough. My dad was so strict. A lot of people know my dad but I’m not going to say his name. He was an actor. He’s a very sweet father but strict. He never wanted me to be in the entertainment industry. I guess that’s why it took me so long to grow up and decided this is what I want to do. He never wanted me close to the industry. He knows everything that happens in the industry, so I guess he didn’t want me to pass through all that but at the end of the day, I’m all grown up. I have to decide what I want to do.

How many are you in your family?

We’re two. I and my younger brother.

Where did you study?

I finished from LASU. I studied Public Administration.

What is your philosophy of life? 
 
I feel being good is everything in life because I know that whatever you do will definitely come back to you. So, you have to be good. You have to be good to the people that are good to you.

Via Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment