Tuesday 11 February 2014

Zaha Denies Criticizing Moyes


Cardiff on-loan winger, Wilfried Zaha, has denied that he used social media to take a sly sig at Manchester United manager, David Moyes.


The England international, who made only four appearances under Moyes, before leaving on loan in January, uploaded a picture of himself chatting with Cardiff manager Ole Gunner Solskjaer on Instagram and captioned it: “Nothing like someone who believes in you.”


After becoming the target of abuse from United fans, Zaha came out to say he was merely praising his new coach, rather than criticising Moyes.

“My picture actually meant Ole Solskjaer has a lot faith for me to do something for Cardiff’s current position,” Zaha said. “My last Instagram picture was not intended as a dig or indirect at my manager, I have nothing but respect.”


Daily Sport

No comments:

Post a Comment